I love my career

Fren,

I love my job very much and I love whatsoever I did since 1985 as far as education is concerned. I love to be a primary school's teacher; secondary school's teacher and now university's lecturer because I could deliver whatsoever i learned and knowledge as well to the new generation without any discrimination of race; age and gender or location too.

I love to teach and I love to deliver my knowledge to others and now even I love to do research in term of ho could I contribute my knowledge to my field of study so that there will be new innovation, new intervention or new products could be giving impact to the community or nationwide as a whole.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang