What's going on

Fren,

What is going on man? What is going on? What is going wrong? What is going to happening? What? What and What?

Seem that I already involved in scholars' world, so call scholars but there are some of them or many of them are not really wanted their students to be better than them - "Kea Su" or "Kea Si" is in their heart and mind so they are practicing some nonsense stuff which I got to know about and I feel very bad but while I am a lone to fight or against but nothing much I can do so, I just prayed to my believe Tuhan: Please make them "lembut hati" sikit pun cukup le. Oh no.

Well, I should not think too much about the negative stuff otherwise myself self conscious would be negative too, for what man, for what and what what what? Yeh.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang