Peaceful Mind

Fren,

Peaceful life with peaceful mind? Is this easy to gain, fren? The answer is NO and not so because somehow there is always some one who like to make your life uneasy and without peaceful at all than only "they" are happy ok

Try and try my fren, I try very hard because I don't believe in what so called "Takdir" without work hard enough and that is why I feel so bad on some things or some incidences that make me feel sad and hard feeling and could I blame the "Takdir" ha ha ha no right?

To me personally to say it is "Takdir" but most of the time is human factor - Man always and there are many species as well in this world and in our surrounding to make thing hard or worse according to their sake of like or love yeh


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang