Life Leader 7

While, these leaders in my life happened during I was doing my one year course in MPIK (Maktab Perguruan Ilmu Khas) Kuala Lumpur. 1) Tuan Haji Abidin because of his courage and supportive recommendation for me to further my first degree in Physical Education. 2) En. Sridheran, who tought me mainly outdoor activities especially kayaking, he is an exspert in that field and he is my practicum supervisor as well, I managed to get an A gred from him for my Latihan Praktikal in SMSS Cheras, KL where this result make me think and also make me fully confident with my own teaching and learning process or method later on.
Self discipline and self esteem that they showed during lecture time and demonstration make me learn a lot and at the same time bulit my self confident in Physical education knowledge and this got ready myself to further my study till PhD too.
Last but not least, I would like to say thanks a lot and your knowledge and empathy would never ever forgotten by me ok, thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang