Cloudy became Smillingly...?

Fren,

Cloudy weather became smillingly day, is that good or isn't it great? Definitely answer is Yes my fren, right? Well, do you know that cloudy day is alway happen to a man from day and night but the smillingly day need time to adjust and it needs to be gained from corporation from varies party which actually started with the individuals, link with the company and incorporate with the environmental factors as well. Do you understand what I am talking about? Yeh yeh yeh.
Next, my question is how long could it be smillingly day perhap one, two minutes, hours, days , months or years? Who knows and who could tell me, man? Nobody could accept the parties involved who would like it to be consistently smillingly and not asking for cloudy weather in personal life, am I right? Some times perhap!or No no no yeh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang