Second Chance

Fren,

Second change given, would you take it or left it and /or you you still very appreciate of it? Well, Ha ha ha hard to answer right?
To me, personally I would like to share with you that the one experience that even oftenly happen to me man, the second chance that given is the chance that all ways I looked and no other choices man for because to me , there is never ever given first chance to get what I want or what supposedly get, you know what I means and that's why I grapped second change if given so if no second chance given then I would only say sorry : You are wrong number! hi hi hi.
Fren, not every body has the first chance but usually could be given second chance should take it and feel happy of it yeh yeh yeh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang