Correction

Fren,

Correction according to the comments onlylah?! Yeh, yes so I do it! What else, tunggu apa lagi, apa tunggu lagi, right? Well, burn the night oil, using torch light, generator as well as electrical light, whatever light or oil you name it, still tan tan tan.
I know myself very well, and I learn a lot throughout this journey, I realize some thimgs which are very importnat in this life but I fail to have and to do other things that equal importent in this life as well, that is what could I put it as sacrifies happened and the reality is very cruel and no fun at all.
This is life man! ok Once you ask for it and you get it so you get it and take it to the end of this life, what else you aspect, man? Padan muka kau, yeh yehyeh?? ha ha ha hi hi hi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang