Lepas Geram

Well, memang betul katanya bad karma done because the journey is not smooth at all even towards the end of this journey d!
Final committees met done and end up that I needed to do admendment a lot and needed time to do so then, I called up the graduate school to see and to know what the actual date to submit the copies for viva later and what happened was yesterday the full professor did not turn up at all, could you see committed our local prof towards his PhD's student and actually he is the one who fix the date ... well... Malaysia Boleh.
I almost crack my head and crack my life because of this piece of work and because of this journey as well and now I need to reconsider and rewrite part of this content again, ha ha ha how wonderful is my life?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang