World Sports Forr All Congress

Fren,

I just came back from one of the world congress which hold in local ( Genting Highland ) and it was attended by 550 candidates or delegates from 96 countries all over the world, was it grand?
Well, it was very interesting because there were plenty of research and theoretical papers presented from over sea counterparts and there were in French as well. I was presenting one simple pre experimental study and it was ok only but I learned to handling Q & A with my experience in the coaching and training methodology field so I felt good through this chance given in this platform.
Here, I need to say thanks to PBSM faculty and Dr Wee as well as Faculty Dean in this chance gievn. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang