November 2008

Fren,

November 08, I started up with going to present one paper in 12th World Sport for All Congress- Sport for all- for Life in Genting Highland from 3-11-08 to 6-11-08 and this is time I will miss my children because I am very close with them as their papa yeh yeh yeh.
However, as their papa, I work hard and I try my best to upgrade myself in my career and this will giving them betterment if possible and they are my only aspiration in this life's journey ok. I love them and care of them as well.
My intention here is to remind myself or frens that, please do take care of our own business and not take care about other people and self business never manage well yet you keep on need to be helped whenever small problem arise just because own self could not border self things before time or never ever get self early preparedness .
Ask help only when you are really prepared well and yet there are uncontrolable variables happened there and then but if we could manage or control own own business then we should not ask help like other party own us and must help us only, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang