Almost end of the 2020

 Frens,


Today is 28/12/2020, it is almost the end of year 2020 so I would like to counting or recalled what did I do thru out this whole year in academic works:

I reviewed with transformed them into power point presentation: 8 books - Research Method ; Statistic ; Hero; APA 6th Edition; Change your mind change your life; Man from Mars and Women from Venus; Law of Attraction; & Sun Tze 

I completed : 1 project in Physical Activity named as Alternative PA during Covid 19.

I completed : 4 academic articles and presented two of them since March 2020 to November 2020.

I more active in publishing on my face book's portal. I communicate with Researchgate's  professors as well. 

The above completion are all completions that I managed to go beside fulfillment of my  own Teaching and Learning with ODL mode.

Last but not least, I handled the Prisma and journal publication on time as well... I am very satisfied with my own works and effort in life for 2020 even though we facing pandemic attack. Gone and by Gone 2020. Coming 2021 : Wishing all frens and bloggers as well as my blog's readers are Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and Stay Handsome to face new challenges in Life.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang