Retirement?

Well... Retire soon? Think about retirement plan? Not yet ... my fren... not yet ooi.

Retirement could be in front step of an educator who aged 55 okay? But once a person still feel full enjoyment of teaching or lecturing at this moment... the word retirement is never and ever come across his mind ok!

Time to retire will come soon and it is definitely needed to plan early one as far as what will be tose days after retired or life after retirement ?

Personally in mind, 55 years old is still young because myself as far as physically, mentally and psychologically are still at the performing stage ok. Justification of this would be I still handling one important piece of work by mostly alone with limited human resources helps and somehow rather I still could handle all daily activities with taking care of two adolescents at this moment and all house works as well.

I train my adolescents to be more independent and to be helpful to their father and even I educate them to be well taking care their own by all meant. 

What is important right now to me is I still go on performing at my career or job and be steady to self- management with surrounding as far as life is concerned and see how...?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang