Self- Introduction on Professional Bodies



Well... this is about my affiliation either local or international level to make contact with professional bodies while in Univ:


Professional Affiliation

International Level

Sport Management Commissioner / International Council for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, Sport and Dance (ICHPER) – since 2005;
Pan - Asian Society of Sports & Physical Education (PASSPE - Asia);
            International Sports and Culture Association (ISCA) – Asia; &
American Association for Adult and Continuing Education (AAACE - since 2014)

National Level

Life Membership, Malaysian Association for Physical Education, Sport Science & Fitness (PPJSKM) – since 1993;
Malaysian Life Saver Association (PPKM)– since 1993;
NUTP – KPPK – Selangor since 1989;
Malaysian Society of Clinical Hypnosis (MSCH) – since 2016; & MITASA, UiTM since 2011.

There are a lot of fun and challenges with this move because I need to collaborate and workout with them from time to time.

I am a simple man and my intention to gain my PhD was and is actually wanted to contribute back to nation, community and even self family members.

By chance, I attached to my present career or working place is a very pleasure avenue to perform my talent or my achievement academically and I did and still go on progressing until my self pension later or soon ok. Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang