What you have? What you could do?

Fren,

It is a very simple question here, a) What you have or owned or b) What you could do in your entire living?

Well... simple answers as question - I owned the ability to do : 1) I could sleep well., 2) I could walk perfectly., 3) I could eat whatever I wanted to., 4) I could work accordingly., 5) I could talk prone to sound., 6) I could jog or exercise any time I wanted ., 7) I could go on life with peaceful mind., 8) I could write as I wanted to express., 9) I could drive firmly and easily to handle the machine and 10) I could think rationally than others and 11) Still alive and survive.

I have owned: 1) A pair of beautiful and mindful children., 2) One clean and tidy home., 3) One prestige and wonderful career / job., 4) One imported car., 5) Sincere and wonderful relatives and 6) Good and helpful friends.

I am knowledgeable and firm manager in my own family. I am firm implementer in my career part in my organization. What else, you want to request ? Please do so! hi hi hi 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang