Happy cause- graduated

Fren,

I am happy and I am satisfy with my self supervision method or ways because I had just got to know that my students were passed out their viva - my two post graduate candidates. One for master degree (Local- bumiputra) and the other one was PhD candidate who is from Libya. 

They were full thesis candidates who were with me for 3 to 4 years long togetherness time to go through their academic journey in my organization and they were happy of course and they were appreciated my guidance as well.  They came to me to say thank you very much and these make me as a teacher who feel very happy for life or at least the whole day, man!!

As far as appreciation is concerned, I appreciated their effort to hug me or shake hand to say thank you to me as their supervisor and this is the actual intention of me to graduate myself as PhD holder in my higher educational institution  as a teacher from my past long life experience in my own self studied University.

I would like to grab this opportunity as well to say thanks a lot to my formal Professor and to my friend as well from other university whom to be my candidates' external examiners... thanks - may your God bless you. 

Moral of story is a person who gained the highest academic's qualification needed to be sincerely contribute back to nation by producing quality post graduates in order to respect by colleagues or whole nation. Selamat berjuang. 2. If a student gained knowledge from their respectful "SiFu" or supervisor and convey appreciation to their SiFu then he or she is a good man ok. Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang