Brand new - Oct 2014

Well, fren,

As far as year 2014, this October is just passed few days  ago  and  to me, personally I feel that it is still brand new to me for every single day of October or coming days and I am working out all the best to strike for one day's event okay! Just do it and without limited yourself in the norm ok?

Fren, we are actually living for every single day only and does it sounds "sad" or "negative" to you, my friend? However, let see and think about it ok? You see, we are actually do not know what will happen to us for next moment so how to know that we have tomorrow to come yeah...and that's why let us do the right thing and do things right for every day and every moment while still alive with our love one or whole community ok my fren?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang