Happy with this move 1

Fren,

Well, are you happy with what you so call life presently? I feel happy life in this move now because as far as life stuffs are concerned, they are all under my "control", stable and happiness or even some events that unsuspected happened.

You see, I actually just gave a try to take part in one of the academic or industries' linkages competition within my working organization and which I did not expect to get approval or "green light" so fast because it cost some token to involve it from my working office in order to enroll it  ....see surprisingly my superior  was very supportive and ... settled the enrollment  in one day time and now is the time that I have to work it out for the competition in coming October.

Moreover, frankly speaking, this trial is actually with the intention of promoting or to put my working office into the big organization as a whole entity and I had actually worked out somethings beforehand than nothing so I just organized it and put it into systematic and more towards competition's mode and then just asked permission from my superior to go for competition, that's ... happy, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang