Korean Delegates

Fren,

Pan Asian Society of Sports and Physical Education or PASSPE - South East Asia Chapter  which was materialized by my boss and the coordinator was nickname of Young man since 2011 and this year 2014 on 12th of August - there was one day visit from PASSPE - Asia chapter - leaded by Prof Jolee with other professors from varies university of South Korea to my organization.

Well, programme planned and ran according to whatever scheduled with successfully and sweet memories as well. This event mainly to introduce the networking professors of PASSPE to have further collaborate or global linkages with the organization I attached since 2001 ok.

I hope this event will make some collaboration happen within and between and I would like to thank to many parties right form the top management members till even the transportation conductor. At the same time interaction between many parties make my organization betterment for coming days or events.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang