Kuok Ker

Fren,

2014- I make a changed of my blog's title became Kouk Ker- Kuok Ker means like someone or somebody that would not live forever on the earth because later or sooner the someone may "go" or "pass away" when time come or "faith". Another word, Kuok Ker would tell and discuss whatever he/she knows and feel like to say out with very conditionally too.

Kuok Ker been pasted up but nobody could border and it needs time to get all or some bloggers to pay attention than the title before was SPAM because somehow, SPAM means spoiled stuffs or negative connotation as well bur please be honor to self and I am actually trying to do my best but always facing "unknown" thing/s, incidences or certain individuals that try very hard to "stop" my progress in what I really hope to do in genuinely way. Well....

As the result, I hope that I choose Kouk Ker to try out new era or time being and let's see what would happened after this changed Fren? !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang