Research without grant

Fren,

Well, once someone that without granted with any forms (RM) to do research, definitely  someone for sure  also without any  research done unless the one is really love to do research okay? Right? I think so. 

Personally, I would like to do research as far as I have the "ticket" in hand - PhD ok and I grab the opportunity even in my class process of P & P or teaching- learning process on going and seriously control measurement done with pre and post test for students fitness level as well as getting to know the achievement level of my methodology in conducting class with laboratories so let's see the result after this because still in the progress - key in data only.

Last but not least, just wonder those who had grants in hand to run research, you must or should do it properly , scientifically and sincerely by the granted trust or the "luck" you had before in order to assess your capabilities or abilities to be a scholar yeah 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang