Inter-vasity Game or SUKUM

Fren,

SUKUM just over and runner up was the results after long hours of "fighting" among varsity all over Malaysia's IPTA. It was wonderful experience to me because I feel that I could perform even better than before years, you know why?

Yeah, it was in UKM (Bangi), which is nearby UiTM and travel with UiTM buses without hard feeling of travelling hectic, secondly I could met my old friends from other universities and even I could meet out new friends as well.

I could play without pressure ot tension because I am "stable" and peaceful for facing this event or tournament for these days over UKM and our lunch was provided by my team's manager - Mr Din and we chit chat among all players all the time and we got togetherness or "Gaemness" yeah yeah yeah.

Last but not least, I have to thanks to Mr Din and of cause UiTM top administrators to well organizing the contingent ... well that's all so as conclusion, the one's succeed is definitely not the only one's afford put in but  it was accumulated afford of all who involved directly or even those involved indirectly too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang