What else you want?

Fren,

As an individuals, I could walk properly and also walk for long distances; could eat and enjoy the food very much; could sleep tight and having sweet dreams  (sometimes); could jog for an hour daily and sweat a lot so I feel fresh; could work appropriately and enjoying working environment; could play varies game; could talk for hours if wanted or needed; could smile and laugh any moments I want; could write in appropriate grammatical form of essay; could sit tight if I want to; could sing whatever songs I like to; could interact with whosoever I meet; could read and like to read so much; could stay happily with children; could stay healthy for every moment and every single day.. What else you want, my fren? ha ha ha Yeah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang