Give up

Fren,

Give up... give up and give up to those unnecessarily "stress" - be cool and be calm and ask self one question? Do you work sincerely? Yes, it is the definite answer but who knows? Who knows who you are my fren? and who border what happened to you, man?

As far as academic work is concerned, I run my part and my duties definitely on the right track and yet  there are "people" wanted to query  about your integrity - what else I could do? I will face all consequences regarding to my stand with my EQ as well as my IQ.

 Give up yeh! What else I could do... take away all my students totally and let me back a Teacher enough and good to my health or my life ok yeh yeh yeh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang