Appreciated and Thank You

Fren,

I am really feel appreciated when I been informed officially on the "Anugerah Perkhidmatan Cemerlang" from  my institution that I served so far the11 years and still loyal to it. Macam kata pepatah " Di mana bumi dipijak , di situ lah langit dijunjungi" betul? Thank you very much.

I actually served for government for passed 25 years time within  two institutions - KPM and IPTA now and at last I got it - (APC) and I really feel appreciated and happy. Thanks to many parties - "Tuhan" , VC, Dean, faculty staffs, colleagues, friends and my family members & children.

I really serve my best to my government and it is my sole commitment since many years back as well as for future and I actually  love my job and my career as far as education is concerned. I won't ask for it  if I won't deserve it but if someone appreciated or "see" how I much I contributed and appreciated me, please... TQVM.

I work hard and really hard to achieve my life's target especially my PhD degree  as well as others and of course my career advancement too and yet I think I needed "someone" appreciation in order to have some bright lights in my career, right? (Reality of Life) Yeh. yeh yeh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang