EndNote or End No

Fren,
I am very glad that you elaborate about the wonderful of EndNote but... to me End No bermaksud misi yang tak ad penghabisan sehingga mahu mampus pun masih "hang" kat sana sini and EndNote le.
Sorry to say something negative and actually negative sentence or slogan is not my style or way in my life but too toooooo long "hang" in my study journey as well as my idiot life make me feel end no or endless ok.
I don't mean the End Note is not good but I am jahil in computer and I am losing up self confident and self priode for nothing man... Life goes on...
I baharu jumpa seorang kawan lama yang boleh saya mengeluh atau merungut kesusahan hidup serta kejahilan diri dengannya dan dia menasihati saya untuk either "Stay die or shift away" in my career part and I think it over and over and endless or end no le! yeh yeh yeh akhir kata ke mana pun sama saja Salam satu Malaysia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang